Data anonymisation and AI development
You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of said consent prior to its withdrawal. Personal data which have been anonymised cannot be used to establish the identity of the person from whom they originate.
Information obligation (in relation to the consent regarding AI)
Pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR, we hereby provide the following information:
- Higosense Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (address: ul. Zajęcza 15, 00-351 Warsaw), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000685349, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5252716083, REGON number: 367769182, is the Controller of your personal data. You can contact the Controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure increased security of your personal data, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact at the following email address: email@example.com.
- If you give your consent, we will process your medical data (lung and heart sound recordings, as well as throat, ear and skin images) for the purpose of creating and developing artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- contributing to the research on artificial intelligence algorithms and to their development, on the basis of your explicit consent to such processing under Art. 9(2)(a) GDPR, for the duration of the activities related to said research and development of algorithms, unless you previously withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- establishing, asserting and defending potential claims, on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest (Art. 6[f] GDPR), which we consider to be the need to defend our rights until such claims are barred by statute of limitations, unless you previously object to the processing of your personal data.
- The provision of data processed in connection with the development of artificial intelligence algorithms and with research activities related thereto is entirely voluntary. The provision of data processed for the purpose of asserting claims is only necessary if there are circumstances that justify the acquisition of such data.
- We may transfer your personal data to entities which provide us with services related to technical support for data processing, e.g. IT and ICT solution providers, software providers, email providers or consulting companies. The data may also be transferred to entities providing legal and auditing services, as well as state authorities, in accordance with their powers and competences.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries within the meaning of GDPR.
- You are entitled to request us to provide you with access to your personal data, to rectify or erase them, and to restrict their processing. You also have the right to request data portability and to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. As a data subject, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data based on the Controller’s legitimate interest – at any time, for the reasons arising from your particular situation. The Controller shall no longer be allowed to process your personal data unless it can prove the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds relating to the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling. Should we decide to do so in the future, we will inform you appropriately in advance.