Privacy and cookies policy
for HigoSense websites and mobile applications
If you use the products and services offered by HigoSense Sp. z o.o. and visit the website
www.higosense.com, in fulfilment of our obligation under Article 13 of the GDPR, we hereby inform you
HigoSense Sp. z o.o. as the controller
- Your personal data controller is HigoSense Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. Zajęcza 15, 00-351 Warszawa, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000685349, NIP: 5252716083 and REGON: 367769182. You can contact the controller as specified on the website www.higosense.com.
- For greater security of your personal data, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer. You can contact the Personal Data Officer by sending an email to email@example.com.
Data processing principles
- If you use our products and services, we will process your personal data – basic identification and contact details and health data. Detailed information on the scope of the data processed and the principles of data processing can be found in the regulations for the use of individual products and services.
- Using the form available on the website www.higosense.com you can provide us with your first and last name and e-mail address for processing. When using our products and services you may also provide us with other personal data, in particular when using medical devices, you may provide us with data about your health. For services where you can create accounts for various people, your data may be disclosed by the people who created the account.
- According to the accepted practice of most websites, the www.higosense.com website uses the mechanism of cookies. However, the service is not used to obtain any information about users of the service or to track their navigation. Cookies used by us do not store any personal data or other information collected from users.
- You can find information about the legal basis for processing your personal data in our products and services in the regulations of use for each product and service.
- The basis for processing your personal data with regard to the contact form is our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in contacting you. You have the right to object to such processing at any time – to exercise this right, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing will take place until you object or we have fulfilled the purpose for which we are processing the data, but for no longer than two years after it was collected.
- Once the processing is complete, your personal data will be deleted.
- We may share your personal data with entities that provide us with technical support services for data processing and that assist us with marketing and public relations activities. Such sharing shall always take place in compliance with any legal basis required therefor.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries within the meaning of the GDPR. Some of our services may also be provided in third countries within the meaning of the GDPR – if you use them your personal data may therefore be transferred to such third countries. In such cases, we transfer personal data only to countries providing an adequate level of protection or we assure the appropriate safeguards required by applicable laws. Detailed information on such safeguards can be obtained by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling. If this were to change, you will be informed in appropriate advance.
- Data collected automatically: When you visit our website, we automatically record data about your activity, including your IP address, browser type, operating system type. This data is used solely for administrative and statistical purposes.
- The transmission of personal data and communication with our servers is encrypted and takes place using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
- You have the right to request us to provide access to, rectify or erase your personal data, restrict processing and object to processing, as well as the right to request data portability. You have the right to file complaints with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw.
- The website www.higosense.com uses technology cookies.
- Cookies are small packages of information stored on your device, usually containing the address of the website, the date of placing, the expiry date, a unique number and additional information according to the purpose of the file.
- You can disable the storing of cookies on your device, according to the instructions of the provider of your browser, but this may result in the unavailability of some or all features of the website.
- The files generated directly by the service cannot be read by other services.
- Cookies allow us to:
- share our services,
- adjust the operation of services and applications,
- collect statistical data and analyse the most visited pages and user behaviour,
- measure the effectiveness of advertising activities and better adapt the message to the recipient,
- improve our services and applications to make them more user-friendly.
- It is not possible to identify users of the website on the basis of cookies.
- We use two basic types of cookies:
- Session cookies – deleted when user session ends
- Persistent cookies – stored for an extended period of time.
- The first are temporary files that remain on your device until you log out of the Website. “Persistent” cookies remain on the device over a time determined in the cookie file parameters or until they are manually deleted.
- You can delete the cookies stored on your device at any time, according to the instructions of the browser provider.
- For more information on how to manage cookies, please use the “help” function (or similar) in your browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org, which provides information on how to manage cookies in various browsers. Information in Polish is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl